What Information Do We Collect?
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you;
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
What We Do With This Information
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional email about services or information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Disclosing Your Information
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.